MOLONG SHOW SOCIETY INC. CALENDAR
Molong Show Entries Office Open 16-17 September 10.30am-4.30pm
Pavilion Entries to the Main Pavilion - Saturday 18th September 2021 8.00am
157th Year of the Molong Annual Show - Sunday 19th September 2021 Molong Showground 8.00am
7th March 2022: Annual General Meeting 7.30pm followed by Committee Meeting 8.00pm
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Molong Show Society will be held at the Luncheon Pavilion, Molong Showground on Monday 7th March 2022 at 7.30pm, followed by a General Committee Meeting at 8pm.
Annual General Meeting Agenda:
2. Minutes of Previous AGM held 01/03/2021
3. President's Report
4. Secretary's Report
5. Treasurer's Report
6. Election of Office Bearers & Sub Committees
This position is awarded an honorarium annually and all out-of-pocket Show related expenses including stationary, postage and phone/internet can be reimbursed monthly.
· Taking minutes at monthly and advisory meetings and completing tasks that come out of those meetings
· Dealing with post/email correspondence accordingly, forwarding accounts to the treasurer
· Answer incoming inquiries
· Obtain sponsorship and organise paperwork for each section
· Taking bookings for functions as they come and liaise with joint parties
· Taking bookings from stall holders for the Annual Show
· Operate the Show entry office
· Manage memberships
· List events on social calendars
· Book equipment hire for the Show
· Miscellaneous research
· Fill out applications for grant funding
· Assist in coordinating supplementary events held by Molong Show Society
· Liaise with the schedule coordinator
While this position may look demanding on the surface, it is highly rewarding organising this long running event for our community and you only get out of it as much as you put in plus it really is a lot of fun to be part of this committee.
Please address applications to the President for consideration to PO Box 98 Molong 2866
Nominations for the positions of President, Senior Vice President, and Treasurer as well as four Vice Presidents, Chief Pavilion Steward, Chief Ground Steward / Safety Officer, Society Executive Plus and Advisory Committees shall be made in writing by the proposer and the seconder with consent in writing of the nominee and delivered to the via post or email.